2012年3月9日 星期五

How Are You Feeling Today?


If you are anything like 99.999% of the world, when you are asked that question you quickly scan for what's wrong. Finding nothing to complain about, you say, Fine. Or, you actually have something going on with your body and you don't know what to do about it.

If you are anything like 99.999% of the world, you think you are controlled by your body.

When you have an ache or a pain, your mind very quickly, instantaneously, searches its computer-like memory trying to find something to compare the ache or pain to. Oh, yes, I heard the flu was going around, this must be the start of the flu. Oh yes, I was with all those people who were sneezing and had runny noses, I probably caught their cold.

Or, darn, I knew I should have gotten that colonoscopy. Or, hmmm, this chest pain, I remember they said, my uncle had chest pain a few days before he died suddenly of a massive heart attack. Or, I'm feeling a little dizzy. I better look up on WebMD and find out what dizziness could be. Oh, WebMD doesn't know, but it lists a lot of things it could be. I notice my dizziness is getting worse. I better go to the doctor. The doctor says I need a Pet Scan whatever that is. Oh, back, to WebMD to look up Pet Scan. Oh, the scan doesn't show anything but I still have these dizzy spells, is a stroke coming for me? The doctor says, he doesn't know what's wrong with me, but has given me these little red pills to take just in case. I'm not sure what they're for and WebMD says they could be for many things, but the doctor must know so I am going to start taking them just in case.

So, this is how it happens. Does it ring any bells? From the time we are very very young we are programmed about sickness and disease. We're programmed to think doctors know. We're programmed to think the symptoms doctors tell us are correct. The doctor says the condition we have is going to result in this and that symptom and sure enough I am having those symptoms. I saw a commercial on TV, I wonder if I could have that condition? I better see if I can get that prescription from my doctor just in case. Oh, all of these symptoms and diagnoses and television commercials are making me so nervous and depressed. I saw an ad on TV for something that might help with that. I'm going to call the doctor and see if he will give me a free sample.

So, this is how it goes. We develop a conviction, a certainty of sickness and disease and of course we develop the sickness and disease. Once we have developed the conviction, it's almost impossible to pry it out of us because for some reason we love our diagnosis, our pain. And, though you may not agree you love it, you might see that you are attached to it. It's my bad back, its my Sciatica, its my bad hip, they probably will have have to operate, this medicine isn't working.

We go to this doctor, to that doctor,to this chiropractor, to this holistic practioner, to this acupuncturist, to this massage therapist and we still have that bad back. I'm stuck with it. There is nothing I can do about it and I can prove it, look at all the people I have gone to and no one has the answer.

When we have tried everything and nothing seems to work, it may be time to try something different. To get a different result we have to do something different.

The answer isn't in pills, and surgeries and all the usual answers the medical world gives us. You have the answer right within yourself. In the Release Technique Abundance Course (www.releasetechnique.com), you will discover that YOU are in charge of your body---YOU are the master of your body, rather than your body being in charge of you. You will discover that you can get your own answers; it's not necessary to ask your mind which doesn't know, or other minds in the medical profession who also do not know. In the Release Technique Abundance Course (available on CDs or weekend courses all over the world), you can learn how to realize the mastership of your body, the mastership of your health and wellness. You have everything you need right now.

The Abundance Course helps you begin to uncover your natural powers of healing, your natural wellness, your natural knowing that you decide to be healthy and well, not some mysterious creepy crawly in your veins or organs which is ready to pounce on you when you're not looking. Aren't you tired of being afraid of your body, your heart, your liver, your blood and bodily functions?

Aren't you tired of your body and your fear being bigger than you? Learn how to drop all that fear, all that worry all that concern and all of the other things standing in the way of your being as healthy and fit as you are intended to be.

Learn how to be bigger than all of that which has been running you and running your body. You are in charge, you are in control. It's your body, not the other way around. It is possible for you to regain your health, or attain the health, the wellness the fitness you have always dreamed about. Thousands have done it already using the skills they learned in the Release Technique.

Add up what you have spent in doctor bills, in prescription drugs, in therapies of different kinds and how much more will you have to spend if you keep doing the same thing.

Isn't time to do something different? What would it be worth to you to have perfect health and fitness? To have control of your body and your health? To never have to see another doctor or take another pill again. It is possible, thousands have done it. Go to http://www.releasetechnique.com and get started controlling your body your health. It's time to get off the pills and fear treadmill and do something different.

Do it now!








This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言