2012年7月23日 星期一

Picky, Picky Protocel


I love Protocel! Protocel is a non-toxic alternative cancer treatment that I've been using to treat my breast cancer for the last 3&1/2 years. More and more people are like me, choosing to forego conventional treatments like chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery, and are instead turning to alternative treatments like Protocel to treat their cancer.

My success with Protocel however has kind of been 2 steps forward and 1 step back. The reason that I've had mixed success with Protocel is Protocel is very picky. There several things that interfere with the effectiveness of Protocel so I will attempt to explain some of them here.

One of the most common things that interferes with Protocel is Vitamin C. I found that out first hand. I didn't know that Vitamin C interfered with Protocel and I was ingesting 7-9 fruits and vegetables a day, and also drinking about 2 glasses of cranberry juice a day. I thought that I was doing a good thing. Still, Protocel fought valiantly against my cancer and kept it at bay. However, an MRI revealed that there was a suspicious looking spot at 6:00 on my breast. Ingesting too much Vitamin C was my first mistake.

My Dr. and I decided that I needed to have an MRI guided needle biopsy. Sure enough the biopsy revealed that I was having a recurrence. But now my real trouble started. After my biopsy I stayed red, swollen, and sore. I was not healing. In fact, I was getting worse and worse. Within 4 weeks I had a mass the size of a grapefruit in my breast. The biopsy busted the cancer loose and made me worse. Since then, I have heard many similar stories of surgery causing the cancer to spread. Even a needle biopsy is a pretty invasive procedure. Having a needle biopsy was my second mistake.

So now I have a mass the size of a grapefruit in my breast. I think to myself, I don't want to make any more mistakes. I really want to make sure that I don't do anything that would interfere with Protocel again. I found out that I can only eat 2 fruit's a day, and then only the fruit's that are low in Vitamin C. No citrus, no strawberries, no broccoli, no juice. No more than 100 mgs. Vitamin C a day.

So now we're good! I'm following my Protocel protocol correctly, not too much Vitamin C. I'm good! I am once again making progress and reversing my cancer. All my tests and scans show improvement. Now I love Protocel, but the one thing that I will say about it, is that it is kind of slow. My grapefruit mass has softened up and is now about the size of an orange. So, I start researching to see if I can add something to my protocol to speed things up. I became interested in something called Taheebo tea. My research shows that it is compatible with Protocel and there are fantastic testimonies that it works pretty fast. I decide to go for it and I order the tea. After about 2 month's into drinking the tea, I start to feel some soreness in my breast. Then I feel a new lesion on my areola, (I know, too much information!) An MRI confirms that I've had some progression in the disease.

I called up Dr. Cassidy at the Vitamin Depot, (where I order my Protocel from.) We had 2 heart to heart talks. She informed me that she thinks that because Taheebo tea works by a chelation type process, it probably also chelates the Protocel and causes it to become ineffective. Oh Oh! Mistake # 3.

Fast forward about 9 month's. You're gonna think I'm the stupidest Protocel taker in the world because here comes mistake # 4. Selenium also interferes with Protocel. I make this homemade granola that I really like. It's packed with wheat germ, wheat bran, sunflower seeds as well as other yummy ingredients. It's very healthy stuff and I ate at least a cup of it about 5 times a week. I also make a killer tuna salad. I started eating this stuff at least 5 days a week and sometimes even twice a day! Once again I started noticing a strange soreness, but this time it was in both breasts. I actually knew that Selenium interfered with Protocel and I knew that my granola had some Selenium in it, but I didn't think it was enough to matter. I decided to do a Google search to see what foods are high in Selenium. I click on a post that lists the top 10 highest foods in Selenium. Well guess what, I'm eating 4 of the top 10 foods, sunflower seeds, wheat bran, wheat germ, and tuna. DUH!!!

The following is a comprehensive list of things that interfere with the effectiveness of Protocel:

Any chemotherapy drugs except for 5FU and Xeloda.

Vitamin C, Vitamin E, CoQ10, Selenium, Essiac Tea, Hoxsey Therapy, Poly-MVA, Acetyl-Cysteine, LifeOne, Alpha lipoic acid, Ginsengs of all types, High-dose Magnesium, L-Lipoic acid, L-Carnitine, Iodine, Creatine, MSM, Rhodiola Rosea, Glutamine, Taurine, D-Ribose, Fish Oil, Resveratrol, L-Cysteine, Homeopathics, Flax Oil, Burdock Root, Ozone, Cesium, Zeolite, Rife Treatments, 714X, Antineoplastons Cat's Claw, Flaxseed Oil with Cottage Cheese.

I would also like to add Taheebo tea to this list, (also known as Lapacho or Pau D'Arco,) based on my experience.

This may not be a complete list so it is best to avoid taking anything that you don't absolutely have to take just to be sure. Most prescriptions are OK but it is probably best to take them at least an hour or two away from your Protocel dose just to be sure.

Much more complete information on the best way to use Protocel can be found in a book called, "Outsmart Your Cancer," by Tanya Harter Pierce, and is a must read for anyone considering using Protocel to treat their cancer. Her book is packed with information about many different alternative cancer treatments and I consider it my cancer, "Bible.

As for me, I am once again making progress on reversing my disease, in fact, I think I've made more progress in the last 2 month's than I have made in the last 2 years. The Protocel seems to be working pretty fast now that I've stopped ingesting things that interfere with it. I've just had a PET scan and there is no metastasis and I am confident, that barring any more stupid mistakes, I'm going to beat this disease using Protocel once and for all




For more information about Protocel, how it works, it's effectiveness, the research behind it, check out author Laurie Bassart's article called, "Protocel, an Alternative Non-Toxic Way to Defeat Cancer." and much more on her website: http://alternatives4cancer.com



This post was made using the
Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言